Dust is escaping from the grey long life bag in my Dust Extractor and reaching the filter, why is this happening and what can be done?
- The inlet seal on the bag (which is user replaceable see EKAT drawings) could be worn and not sealing properly.
- The closure on the bag (which is also replaceable) may be cracked.
- The bag may not have the closure fitted correctly (a common issue is to not fold the bag correctly)
- The bag may be damaged, torn or the stitching might be failing.
- The bag may simply be worn out.