CTMC Midi 15l M Class 18V Cordless Mobile Dust Extractor 5.0Ah Energy Set
Compact suction power without a cable. Perfected for your cordless tools.
Goodbye dust. And hello good health – even without an electrical outlet module. The CTMC MIDI cordless compact dust extractor loves dust and is perfectly coordinated to your Festool cordless tools. Whether for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling applications: Its compact design and low weight make it the perfect partner for your daily work.
This allows you to work in a dust-free environment even with a battery system. The innovative Bluetooth® autostart or the practical remote control ensures the perfect combination of the cordless tool and the extractor.
Our cordless extractor excels with maximum suction power thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs.
For healthier work in dust class M. And, just as usual, everything is compatible: The extractor, smooth suction hose, cordless tool, T-LOC Systainer connection. This makes the system perfect in every way.
- Powerful: Thanks to the 36 V turbine, power comparable to a corded extractor
- Independent: Extraction entirely without a socket with 2 x 18 V (4.0/5.2/8.0 Ah) battery packs
- Dust-free cordless applications: Perfect interaction with the Festool cordless tools for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling
- Mobile: Easy to transport thanks to low weight and compact design
- Adjustable: Three levels for setting suction power
- No interruptions: Work continuously with four battery packs and a TCL 6 DUO rapid charger in most cordless applications
- Practical: The extractor switches on via the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Manual dedusting: For recovery of the suction force and maximum filling of the filter bag
- Healthier work: 99.9% filtration in dust class M
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
- On-site extraction for cordless tools for minor or brief sanding, sawing and drilling work
- Ideal for mobile use in service and installation work and for final cleaning
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction (special wet filter required for wet extraction)
- For hazardous wood dust and mineral dust from dust class M with limit values > 0.1 mg/m³
Comparable power to your corded version thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs (4.0/5.0/5.2/8.0 Ah). This makes it ideal for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling.
Ideal combination with Festool cordless tools. Convenient and fast: The extractor switches on automatically via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
Switching on the extractor via the remote control directly on the suction hose saves you a trip to the extractor. Ideal for occasional cleaning tasks.
Adjustable suction power in three levels. The appropriate level can be selected depending on the application, which increases the battery runtime.
With four battery packs and the TCL 6 DUO rapid charger, work can be done in most cordless applications without interruptions.
Smooth and effortless. The suction hose will impress you with flexible handling and a long service life. It glides over every edge and possesses conical geometry for increased suction power.
The large internal hose holder makes it easy to stow the suction hose, ensuring safe and clean transport.
With the manual main filter and filter bag dedusting, the suction power can be quickly and easily recovered when the filter or filter bag is clogged. This significantly increases the fill level.
Quick, easy and tool-free.
The attachable accessory case means that you have everything to hand. It offers space for additional battery packs and cleaning accessories (case available as an accessory).
The cordless dust extractor is approved for harmful dust particles in dust class M with limit values ≥0.1 mg/m³. It is suitable for the extraction of wood and mineral dust.
The flat storage area on top of the hose holder can be used as a seat or as a shelf for working materials. Thanks to T-LOC, the extractor can be coupled with Systainers.