If you are an apprentice, you can take advantage of the Festool Apprentice Redemption offer.
Purchase any Festool products and get:
- $50 cashback for spending $500 +
- $150 cashback for every $1000 spent
Don't submit your claim before reading the T&C's:
- Only apprentices can claim the apprentice claim. Students are not eligible for the apprentice claim
- Cashback offers not valid in conjunction with any other promotion
- Each cashback must be claimed within 4 weeks from the date of invoice
- Each claim must contain a copy of the power tool trade-based apprenticeship ID or confirmation letter from the registered training organisation
- Each tool must be registered for Festool Service https://www.festool.com.au/warranty/customer/registration
- Only available from a participating approved Australian Festool dealer https://www.festool.com.au/find-your-nearest-dealer
- Only 5 tool claims can be made by the same apprentice each year
- The cashback will be transferred within 45 days from receipt of the online redemption form
- The cashback will be deposited directly to the apprentice's bank account.
Details of cashback offer:
Receive $50 cashback with any Festool product purchase worth $500 or above in one transaction. b)
Receive $150 cashback for every $1,000 spent on any Festool purchase in one transaction.
*All amounts are inclusive of GST. Cashback Redemption Form
Trade Support Loans
Financial support is now available to apprentices through Trade Support Loans which provide consistent and regular payments to support apprentices with the cost of living, learning and help provide the tools required to complete their apprenticeship and set them up for the future. Under Trade Support Loans, payments are targeted to where an apprentice needs it most, early in their apprenticeship.
To find out more about the Trade Support Loans contact your local Australian Apprenticeship Centre or call the referral line on 13 38 73 or visit the Australian Apprenticeships website.
Apprenticeship Cash Back Brochure (2.03mb)