CSC SYS 50 18V Cordless 168mm Systainer Saw 5.0Ah Bluetooth Set & Underframe
Product out of stock due to unprecedented global demand. Accepting Backorders only.
The CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw is so compact that it fits into a Systainer. It's just as versatile in use, as it is tremendously convenient in its size.
Make parallel cuts of up to 280 mm, cross-cut widths of up to 450 mm and angled cuts of -2° to 47°. The unique digital operation produces results with maximum precision, down to accuracies within a tenth of a millimetre.
The 2x18 V dual battery system in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor will impress you with its power and torque – you won't notice any difference compared with mains-powered machines.
Together with the UG-CSC-SYS underframe, you have the perfect worktable immediately on hand, and transport from the vehicle to the point of use thus succeeds effortless. The CSC SYS 50: Precise sawing to go.
- Versatile: Parallel cuts up to 280 mm; cross cut width of up to 450 mm. Angled cuts from -2° to 47°.
- Practical: At a cutting height of up to 35 mm, through to angled cuts right down to -10°; ideal for undercutting infill panels.
- Compact and mobile: Can be transported with one hand in the practical Systainer format. Even lighter with the UG-CSC-SYS underframe.
- Extreme precision: The height and angle are electrically adjusted at the press of a button via the digital display – accurate to within a tenth of a millimetre.
- Reproduce cuts easily: The height and angle (mm and inches) are set parallax-free via the digital display, i.e. more accurately than any visual judgement. Reproducible cuts are ensured.
- Convenient: Four saw blade positions can be saved and selected via the digital display.
- Highly precise parallel side fence: Robust parallel side fence with double clamp (via just one clamp lever) for exact alignment and perfect cutting results.
- Highly precise angle stop: The angle stop is optimally aligned and centrally clamped via a groove on the slide. For mitre angles between -70° and +70°
- Absolutely judder-free: Ball bearing-mounted slide for parallel and angled cuts with maximum precision
- Powerful: The brushless EC-TEC motor with high speeds of 6800 rpm guarantees fast sawing progress and perfect cutting results
- Long-lasting: The combination of a brushless EC-TEC motor and a dual battery system with two 18 V battery packs (from 4.0 Ah) ensures a long operating performance
- Long-lasting: The brushless EC-TEC motor is long-lasting, robust and maintenance-free
- Work appropriately for the material: With saw blades for every material; speeds appropriate for the material can be preselected via the digital display
- Dust-free: Chip collection bag for dust-free work, even without a mobile dust extractor
- Healthy working with a system: Ideal also in combination with the Festool cordless extractors
- Compatible: Fits together with the entire Festool Systainer system and bott vehicle equipment
- Flexible underframe: The UG-CSC-SYS underframe is the perfect solution for transport to the point of use and the ideal worktable in one
- Unique: Three-year warranty for battery packs and chargers too
- Cross-cuts up to 450 mm wide, quick and precise with the integrated slide
- Rip cutting up to a cutting height of 48 mm and a width of 280 mm with a secure support on the integrated fold-out table
- Angled cuts from -10° to 47° thanks to tilting saw blade
- Exact height and angle adjustment by means of electric stepper motors. Can be set precisely to 0.1 mm and controllable via a display
- Transport practically in the handy Systainer format
The folding table ensures compact dimensions during transport and a precise, stable support for workpieces of up to 280 mm when sawing.
An impressive cross-cut width of up to 450 mm is possible.
Angled cuts from -2° to 47°; at a cutting height of up to 35 mm, even down to -10°.
The angle can be optimally adjusted via the exact scale; predefined catches also make selecting the most important angles easier.
With a guaranteed cutting height of 48 mm, all applications typical in interior finishing can be carried out.
The desired sawing height and angles are accurately entered to within 0.1 mm via the digital display and the dial. This adjusts the saw blade automatically.
The display can be set to your local language.
The Systainer hood is easily placed over the cordless table saw, allowing easy transportation and protection.
Saw blades, a spacer wedge and a dust collection bag are securely stored and always available in the lid of the Systainer. Even a preset profile setting rail and parallel side fence find space here.
Uncomplicated spacer wedge changes – for hidden cuts and rebates. The spacer wedge with guard is reinstalled instantly to ensure safe working (both among the items included).
The saw blade is changed quickly and without complications.
Workpieces can be securely clamped with the clamp clips (FSZ) viagroove in the slide (accessory, not among the items included).