APS 900/2 Routing Worktop Template
For corner and butt joining of benchtops up to 900 mm wide. For router cutter diameter of 14 mm and copying ring diameter of 30 mm.
The APS worktop template makes it easy to create flush joins in wood boards at 90° angles. The template is secured firmly using the integrated clamping mechanism, for precise results – even when making multiple routing passes in the same groove.
- Panel depths greater than 900 mm also possible using the extension profiles
- Robust routing template made from aluminum
- For corner and panel joints with fixed fence with panel depths of 600 and 650 mm or, if moved, up to 900 mm
- For groove cutters with 14 mm diameter and copying rings with 30 mm diameter, recommended for OF 2200 router
- Additionally with two routing templates that can be freely positioned for making recesses for conventional fittings on the underside of panels