FS Guide Rail Rapid Clamp Left Set
Fixed with a single hand movement.
Using the FS-Rapid quick-action clamp, the guide rail can be fixed to the workpiece via clamping on the side. This is done with a single hand movement. Not only is it very quick, but it also enables the rail to be clamped on workpieces for which clamps cannot be used.
- The FS-RAPID/L quick-action clamp is specially developed for use with the SSU 200 and IS 330 sword saws thanks to the cutting angle adjustment to the left
- May also be employed if no clamps can be used; for example, for thick bundles of insulating material
- Time saving due to very quick fixing through just a single hand movement
- No moving around the workpiece to release or tighten clamps
- Soft rubber bearing points for workpiece protection and slip-resistance
- Can be inserted into the clamp groove in all Festool guide rails
- The clamping force of the clamping screws can be readjusted
- for use of SSU 200, IS 330 with guide rail
- for clamping and positioning with Festool guide rails
- For quick clamping and positioning of the Festool guide rail for thick bundles of insulating material