1. Privacy - Tooltechnic Systems Australia PTY LTD (TTS) recognises the importance of your privacy and understands your concerns about the security of the personal information you provide to us. TTS is committed to providing quality goods and services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you with respect to how we manage your Personal Information.
All personal information collected by TTS will be treated in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). The APPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information. A copy of the APPs may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or about an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
Sensitive information, a sub-set of personal information, is information or an opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, political association membership, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, professional or trade association membership, trade union membership, sexual orientation or practices or criminal record, and includes health information and genetic information.
Personal information submitted on this website ("Site") and examples of personal information we may collect include:
1. Access - You can ask TTS to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at the address set out in Use and Disclosure of Personal Information section.
2. Editing and Deleting - It is important to us that your personal information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
TTS will retain your personal information whilst it is required, or for any other lawful purpose. TTS will take reasonable steps and use secure methods to destroy or de-identify personal information that is no longer required for any purpose for which the personal information may be used under this Policy in accordance with the Privacy Act.
TTS has procedures in place for dealing with and responding to requests for access to, and correction of, the personal information held about you. In most cases, TTS will be able to comply with your request, however, if TTS does not agree to provide you access or to correct the information as requested, we will give you written reasons for our decision.
You may ask TTS to correct, alter or delete any personal information that TTS holds about you by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to TTS at:
Tooltechnic Systems Australia Pty Ltd
21 - 27 Evolution Drive,
Dandenong South Vic 3175.
3. Opting out of Electronic Communications - If you do not want to receive marketing communications from TTS by electronic message, you can contact TTS at firstname.lastname@example.org
We automatically collect statistics about people visiting this site to improve our site and monitor traffic. Such collection does not identify individual users and does not result in personal information being collected or stored about you.
1. Cookies - When you enter this site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this site and provide you with a better service. TTS uses four main types of cookies to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Site. These cookies relate to site functionality, site analytics, customer preferences and targeting / advertising.
Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, this site may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this.
2. Security - TTS has used all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information. However, we must acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and TTS cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this site by unauthorised third parties.
If TTS suspects that a data breach has occurred, TTS will undertake an assessment into the circumstances of the suspected breach within 30 days after the suspected breach has occurred. Where it is ascertained that a breach has actually occurred and where required by law, TTS will notify the Privacy Commissioner and affected individuals as soon as practicable after becoming aware that a data breach has occurred.
4. Google - This website uses Google to help analyse how users use the Site by collecting standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for TTS.
5. Complaints - TTS has procedures in place for dealing with your complaints and concerns about our practices in relation to the Privacy Act, and any alleged breach of this Policy. TTS will respond to your complaint in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Privacy Act.
© 2019 Festool Australia, Tooltechnic Systems
No problem, it happens.
Please enter the email address registered on your account.
We will send password reset instructions to this email address.
Make the most of the Festool online store by creating a myFestool account.
Sign up for free to enjoy these benefits:
Track your orders
View your order history
Manage your tools
Apply for Rapid Repair Service
Receive Festool news, Special offers and updates
Personal information collected on this site is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information provided. Personal information collected on this site will not be used for any other purpose other than for that it was intentionally submitted. On request we will provide any information collected about you through this site in accordance with information Privacy Principles 6 and 7 of the information Privacy Act 1988.