1. Privacy - Tooltechnic Systems Australia PTY LTD (TTS) is committed to providing quality goods and services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you with respect to how we manage your Personal Information. Including:
1. Visitors - You may browse and access information contained on this site without providing personal identifiable information.
2. Collection of Personal Information - The personal information collected on this website will be used for the stated purpose. This may require its disclosure to third party individuals and organisations in Australia and overseas. The personal information collected may also be used for market research/direct marketing activities conducted by Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd and its associates in Australia and overseas in the future. However, we treat your information confidentially and will prohibit third parties from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you do not wish for the personal information collected to be used for market research/direct marketing activities would you please contact Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd on 1300 063 900 as soon as possible.
After subscribing to our email newsletter, you have the freedom to opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button that you will find in every email you receive from Festool Australia.
When you visit an Authorised Festool Dealer either in-store or online, the Authorised Dealer bears their own responsibility to ensure compliance with the Privacy Act with relation to any personal data they may capture in any transaction with you (for example, purchase, warranty registration on your behalf).
Your data is managed through Salesforce which securely stores data across multiple servers (with Data Centres located in Kobe, Japan, Phoenix USA and Sydney Australia). Find out more about Salesforce Privacy and Security Policies.
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information - We will hold all personal information collected through this site in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1998.
1. Access - You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at the address set out in Use and Disclosure of Personal Information section.
2. Editing and Deleting - It is important to us that your personal information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at 21 - 27 Evolution Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175.
3. Opting out of Electronic Communications - If you do not want to receive marketing communications from TTS by electronic message, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We automatically collect statistics about people visiting this site to improve our site and monitor traffic. Such collection does not identify individual users and does not result in personal information being collected or stored about you.
1. Cookies - When you enter this site your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. These are text files that identify your computer to our server. This allows us to improve the speed and reliability of this site and provide you with a better service. Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you. You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, this site may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this.
2. Security - TTS has used all reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised access to personal information, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of any personal information. However, we must acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and TTS cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this site by unauthorised third parties.
4. Google Analytics - This website uses Google Analytics to help analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Tooltechnic Systems.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
© 2018 Festool Australia, Tooltechnic Systems
No problem, it happens.
Please enter the email address registered on your account.
We will send password reset instructions to this email address.
Make the most of the Festool online store by creating a myFestool account.
Sign up for free to enjoy these benefits:
Track your orders
View your order history
Manage your tools
Apply for Rapid Repair Service
Receive Festool news, Special offers and updates
Personal information collected on this site is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information provided. Personal information collected on this site will not be used for any other purpose other than for that it was intentionally submitted. On request we will provide any information collected about you through this site in accordance with information Privacy Principles 6 and 7 of the information Privacy Act 1988.