TS 75 210 mm Plunge Cut Saw Plus
The TS 75 Plunge Cut Saw has a cutting depth of 75 mm and a host of benefits that no other plunge cut saw can rival. Ideal for jobs involving larger workpieces. Saw thick workpieces with one cut, no turning required and save time as rework is minimised. With a large range of saw blades to offer, Festool's FastFix blade change system allows you to change blades in just a few moves to ensure you have the correct blade for the material. This guarantees a perfect quality cut and a long blade life. Easily mounted to a guide rail with zero play adjustment, you are guaranteed perfect straight guidance and exact splinter free cuts, even on an angle. When paired with a Festool Dust Extractor, dust is removed immediately for a clear view of the cut and reduced clean up time.
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting doors to length
- Cutting recesses in kitchen worktops
- Cutting cable ducts to length
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered and thick boards
- Cutting steel sheet up to 3mm
Unrivalled 75 mm cutting depth saves turning thick workpieces.
Spring loaded riving knife gives unhindered plunge cuts.
Quick acting brake provides safe, convenient sawing.
Attachable splinterguard and guide rail give smooth cut on both sides.
FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- Parallel Side Fence for TS 75$140.00
- FS Guide Rail 1400 mm$229.00
- Guide Rail Joiner$37.50
- Guide Rail Rapid Clamp Right Set$105.00
- Guide Rail Kickback Stop$45.00
- Guide Rail Parallel Side Fence$399.00
- FS Guide Rail Bag$130.00
- GECKO Suction Clamp$136.50
- Adjustable Clamps 120 mm$78.00
- Adjustable Clamps 300 mm$97.50
- Plug-it Cable Heavy Duty 4m$62.50