TS 75 210 mm Plunge Cut Saw Plus FS
Large saw with depth.
For a greater cutting depth up to 75 mm. Follows only one line. Accurate to the millimetre and without splinters. With the necessary force for each material – lightweight and easy to handle. And the motor with three bearings including MMC electronics for an exceptional service life. The TS 75 combines considerable power and a light weight in a compact device. Together with the guide rail, the TS 75 ensures flexible, fast and precise work.
- Precise circular in materials up to 75 mm thick
- Cutting house doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting cable ducts to length cleanly and easily
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered boards
With a cutting depth of 75 mm and a power of 1600 watts, even thick workpieces can be sawed with a single cut. The time-consuming task of machining two sides is a thing of the past. This minimises reworking and saves the laborious process of rotating the workpiece.
The kickback stop prevents kickbacks when inserting the saw. Always to hand in the practical holder, it guarantees safe work.
Work adapted to the material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. This way, you are always working with the right saw blade and sawing at a speed adapted to the material.
The triple bearing of the motor improves the running smoothness and extends the service life.
You can set the cutting depth accurate to the millimetre using the latching depth stop.
Perfect adaptation to the working material, controlled speed and temperature monitoring. The quick-acting brake improves safety by stopping the saw blade in seconds.
The spacer wedge is spring loaded and slides back into the housing automatically when placed on the workpiece. Once the machine is inserted, the spacer wedge moves into the saw groove and prevents the saw blade from getting jammed. This means that the spacer wedge is always on the saw, ensuring safety at all times.
If the saw blade gets jammed, the sliding clutch prevents the saw from jolting back.
The extractor connector, which can be rotated by 360°, makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit the working position.
- Parallel Side Fence for TS 75$140.00
- FS Guide Rail 1400 mm$229.00
- Guide Rail Joiner$37.50
- Guide Rail Rapid Clamp Right Set$105.00
- Guide Rail Kickback Stop$45.00
- Guide Rail Parallel Side Fence$399.00
- FS Guide Rail Bag$130.00
- GECKO Suction Clamp$136.50
- Adjustable Clamps 120 mm$78.00
- Adjustable Clamps 300 mm$97.50
- Plug-it Cable Heavy Duty 4m$62.50