TID/T 18V 2 Piece Impact Driver and Drill Driver Set
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, 180 Nm torque and additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution. For even less weight, opt for the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack for light screw joints
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer³, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the bott vehicle fixture for easy transport from the body shop to the building site
- Screwdriving work that protects your wrist, with no reverse torque
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips
- Installation of doors and windows
- Screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies
- Production of wooden substructures
With 180 Nm of torque and extremely powerful, brushless EC-TEC motor with three speed levels.
For controlled work with self-driving screws.
No back torque for screwdriving that protects your wrist.
Machine weight of just 960 grams for low fatigue work, even in hard to reach areas.
Quick and easy bit changes.
Everything is to hand with integrated bit storage, powerful LED and belt clip for attachment on both sides.
Compatible with Li-HighPower Compact, Compact and Standard batteries, as well as all chargers, for the perfect power-to-weight ratio for every application.