TID 18V Cordless Impact Driver Basic
A tool that will stand the test of time.
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
- Screwdriving work that protects your wrist, with no reverse torque
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips
- Installation of doors and windows
- Screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies
- Production of wooden substructures
With 180 Nm of torque and extremely powerful, brushless EC-TEC motor with three speed levels.
For controlled work with self-driving screws.
No back torque for screwdriving that protects your wrist.
Machine weight of just 960 grams for low fatigue work, even in hard to reach areas.
Quick and easy bit changes.
Everything is to hand with integrated bit storage, powerful LED and belt clip for attachment on both sides.
Compatible with Li-HighPower Compact, Compact and Standard batteries, as well as all chargers, for the perfect power-to-weight ratio for every application.