SYSLITE DUO Work Light in Systainer
Because light quality is reflected in the quality of your work.
A new generation of light: Illuminates extensively, instead of selectively. With a unique LED configuration for 180° scattering angle. For homogeneous illumination with colour that replicates daylight. Can be used with stable tripod extended up to a height of 2.00 m. Extremely sturdy and durable with 10,000-hour lifetime (L70), shock-proof corners and safely stored in a SYSTAINER. One-hand grip, suspension means and cord holder. The new SYSLITE DUO. The light for your tool.
- Safe handling: All contact surfaces heat up to 90 °C maximum
- Practical: 4.8 m cable length for a large operating range, neatly stowed away in the cord holder
- Flexible application range: Stands alone on the floor or on flat surfaces, attaches to the Festool tripod or hangs on hooks using the suspension on the rear side of the SYSLITE DUO
- Safe to carry using the sturdy one-hand grip
- Perfect in combination with the ST DUO 200 tripod, which is extendible up to 2.00 m – for the ideal position of light and illumination of space
- Quick to assemble, extremely sturdy and very stable
Extensive illumination (mains-powered) of entire rooms with light quality that replicates daylight. Can be used in a wide variety of ways: Stands alone on the floor or flat surfaces, is attached to a Festool tripod or, if preferred, is hung on a hook using the suspension means on the rear.
Thanks to the unique arrangement of LEDs for a 180° light dispersion angle and high luminosity (8000 lm).
4.80 m cable length for a large operating range, neatly stowed away in the cord holder.
The SYSLITE DUO is perfectly protected in the SYSTAINER during transport.
With the ST DUO 200 stand, extendable to 2.00 m for ideal light positioning and room illumination. Quick to set up, extremely robust and stable.