All Festool products that can be registered for the extended warranty are clearly marked with the Festool SERVICE logo on the tool packaging, the carton has an identification sticker denoting machine type and serial number.
All you need to do is to complete the online warranty registration form. Upon completion of the online registration you will receive your Warranty all-inclusive confirmation by e-mail and your registration is done. The confirmation can be shown to your Festool Service Agent in case of repair.
Register Your Festool Tool
If online warranty is not possible a paper warranty form can be found inside your systainer or carton. Complete the form with your details and send it, with a copy of the purchase receipt to:
Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd
21 - 27 Evolution Drive
Dandenong South VIC 3175
You can also email us your 3 year warranty registration form, please send to email@example.com or send it via fax on 03 8845 7079.
After the successful registration of your tool you will receive a 1+2 warranty confirmation letter which can be shown to your Festool Service Agent in case of repair.
Festool dealers can register a customer's Festool products on their behalf after getting a signed authorisation from their customers. Below is a guide for dealers with information to register customer's Festool product:
If you are a Dealer click on the below to register a customer's Festool product:
Register Your Customer's Festool Tool
All our customers receive our tools with a normal 12 month manufacturer warranty which is independent from any other agreements. This 1-year warranty can be extended by additional 2 years(*) to a total warranty period of 3 years if you return the correctly completed warranty registration form to Festool within 30 days after the date of purchase.
* The additional 2 year warranty does not apply to H Class Dust Extractors.
1. Note: Except where specifically stated, the following information applies equally to the one-year warranty and to the extended 1+2 warranty.
2. Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd guarantees that all machines purchased in Australia directly from us or directly from our authorised Australian dealers are free of material and manufacturing faults.
3. We will (as appropriate) repair or freely replace faulty parts (including battery packs) caused by material or manufacturing faults.
4. The periods within which a material or manufacturing fault defect must appear in order for you to be entitled to claim the warranty are one year from the date of purchase in the case of the one-year warranty, and three years from the date of purchase in the case of the 1+2 warranty. You must also make a claim, and the claim must be received by us, within those same periods in order to have your claim accepted.
5. Warranty Claim - In order to claim the warranty you must write to us advising us of the nature of the fault and providing your name and street address.
You may write to us either by mail to 21 - 27 Evolution Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will then advise you by return of the address we nominate to which you must deliver or send the machine (or battery pack, if applicable) intact and in original condition together with proof of purchase or warranty confirmation documents (where you are claiming under the extended 1+2 warranty after the expiration of one year from the date of purchase, you must provide your 1+2 warranty confirmation document – proof of purchase alone will not be sufficient). The address we nominate may be that of one of our authorised dealers or it may be our address in Dandenong South, Victoria. You bear the expenses you incur in making the claim (e.g. the cost of having the machine delivered to us or our authorised dealer).
6. The provision of warranty services neither extends the warranty period nor renews the warranty period.
1. Normal wear and tear to wear parts (e.g. carbon brushes, sanding pads, abrasive sheets, saw blades, router bits, rubber sleeves, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories, drill bits, etc.).
2. Faults or defects caused by:
The benefits to you given by our warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the goods to which our warranty relates. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The law of Australia applies.
Sole place of jurisdiction for all disagreements relating to the warranty is the headquarters of the Tooltechnic Systems (AUST) Pty Ltd.
If a clause in these terms of warranty and service is or becomes ineffective or invalid in part or in full or a regulatory gap is found in the warranty, the effectiveness of the other terms remains unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or invalid clause, the relevant effective or valid clause that comes as close as possible to the sense and purpose of the invalid clause shall be considered agreed. In the event of a regulatory gap, the clause that corresponds to what would have been agreed shall be considered agreed.
This warranty is given by Tooltechnic Systems (Aust) Pty Ltd whose details are:
Business address: 21 - 27 Evolution Drive, Dandenong South VIC 3175
Telephone number: 1300 063 900
Fax number: 03 8845 7079
Email address: email@example.com
© 2019 Festool Australia, Tooltechnic Systems
No problem, it happens.
Please enter the email address registered on your account.
We will send password reset instructions to this email address.
Make the most of the Festool online store by creating a myFestool account.
Sign up for free to enjoy these benefits:
Track your orders
View your order history
Manage your tools
Apply for Rapid Repair Service
Receive Festool news, Special offers and updates
Personal information collected on this site is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information provided. Personal information collected on this site will not be used for any other purpose other than for that it was intentionally submitted. On request we will provide any information collected about you through this site in accordance with information Privacy Principles 6 and 7 of the information Privacy Act 1988.