EXTRA SECURITY by registering for Service All-Inclusive:
Register your Festool product
How does it work?
Find nearest Repair Drop Off Point
If you have questions regarding the repair, please contact your dealer or you can also contact Festool customer service team on Ph. 1300 063 900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our repairs and returns section for further information.
The 36 month cost protection gives far greater benefits than a 36 month warranty.
Cost protection claims are valid if - the delivered PF 1200 machine is proven to have material or manufacturing faults as per the warranty conditions.- In addition the wearing parts (more specifically carbon brushes, ball bearings, rubber sleeves, sealing rings and switches) are proven to be damaged as a result of natural wear from normal use of the machine these are all covered under your FESTOOL PF 1200 ‘cost protection’ promise.
Cost protection claims are not valid if - consumable materials and accessories become damaged, in particular saw blades, router bits, cutting blades, cutting accessories.
- instructions in the operating manual or other documents accompanying the machines relating to the connection, installation, commissioning, operation, use and maintenance of machines are ignored.
- the machines are used improperly or damaged externally (as a result of falls or impacts).
- machine defects occur as a result of the use of non-original accessories or spare parts.
- machines are modified, dismantled or components are added.
- machines are used for continuous work in production type industrial applications resulting in extensive wear, or are used persistently for applications that place an above-average load on the machine.
Visit our 3 Year Warranty section or further detail about the standard Festool 36 month warranty conditions.
© 2019 Festool Australia, Tooltechnic Systems
No problem, it happens.
Please enter the email address registered on your account.
We will send password reset instructions to this email address.
Make the most of the Festool online store by creating a myFestool account.
Sign up for free to enjoy these benefits:
Track your orders
View your order history
Manage your tools
Apply for Rapid Repair Service
Receive Festool news, Special offers and updates
Personal information collected on this site is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information is information relating to an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from the information provided. Personal information collected on this site will not be used for any other purpose other than for that it was intentionally submitted. On request we will provide any information collected about you through this site in accordance with information Privacy Principles 6 and 7 of the information Privacy Act 1988.