All you need to do is return your tool to the closest repair drop off point and they will take care of the rest for you.
If your tool has been registered for SERVICE all-inclusive, your freight from the dealer to the service centre is FREE of charge for the first 3 years of ownership.
When dropping your product off for repair at the Dealer, it is very important that you take with you your SERVICE all-inclusive registration certificate.
If you have questions regarding the repair, please contact your dealer or you can also contact Festool customer service team on Ph 1300 063 900 or email at [email protected].
Due to the COVID-19 situation, drop off/pick up counter is closed. Please arrange repair drop off with dealers.
✆ 03 9791 1497 ➤ www.toolhouse.com.au
✆ 03 6231 9066 ➤ www.sjs.net.au
✆ 02 8199 1180 ➤ www.sydneytools.com.au
✆ 02 9519 7997 ➤ www.fktools.com.au
✆ 02 9939 3359 ➤ www.northernabrasives.com.au
✆ 08 9209 7400 ➤ www.beyondtools.com
✆ 08 8116 0700 ➤ www.adelaidetools.com.au
✆ 07 3326 1500 ➤ www.cltoolcentre.com.au
✆ 03 9696 5722 ➤ www.justtools.com.au
✆ 08 8682 2622
✆ 03 8549 9999 ➤ www.carbatec.com.au
✆ 03 9773 7300 ➤ www.totaltools.com.au
✆ 02 8199 1199 ➤ www.sydneytools.com.au
✆ 03 5941 6022 ➤ www.totaltools.com.au
✆ 03 9223 1999 ➤ www.sydneytools.com.au
For Dealer use only:Dealer Repair Order Form
*We are testing new repair process and integration, please do not use the form below, unless end-user has submitted Repair Request from their online account and is able to provide web reference number. Book Repair Pick up for end-user who has web reference no.
Sending Dust Extractors for Service/Repair
When returning Dust extractors for warranty repair/ chargeable repair or maintenance service please ensure that ONLY the motor section is returned unless repair to the dust container is required
Dust extractors sent in complete, with full or partially full dust bags or in a state that requires the Unit to be cleaned before inspection, will incur an extra handling charge of $50.
Special Requirements for 'H' Class Dust Extractors:
H Class Extractors are designed to be used for the removal of hazardous dusts, it is reasonable to expect that all H Class units have been exposed to materials hazardous to health (such as asbestos).
Due to the risk to handlers the following process to return H Class Extractors for repair must be followed:
- The owner is requested to follow the instructions on the special H Class Decontamination and Transport Form
- The owner is requested to fill in required information on the decontamination and transport form and fax to 03 8795 9221 or email to [email protected]
- The decontamination and transport form must be accompanied by receipt of purchase
Prior to transport all extractors must be:
- Decontaminated and thoroughly washed down
- Dust bag has been removed and dust container decontaminated
- Main filter has been removed
- Extraction hose has been sealed within plastic bag and placed in dust container
- Extractor has been placed within the special H class containment bag (included in original packaging )