To get your Festool tool serviced or repaired simply complete the NEW Repair Request and then drop your tool to your nearest repair drop off point or in some circumstances, tools can also be dropped off at Australia Post for prompt repair.
If your tool is under warranty, your freight to the service centre is Free of charge.NEW Repair Request
The Euro Tooltechnic distribution warehouse is not setup for handling tool repairs directly. All sales and service are managed through your local dealer.
This form is for Batteries, Chargers, Cordless & Corded tools only. Contact Festool Customer Service on 1300 063 900 or email@example.com for all accessories and consumable related issues
✆ 08 9209 7400 ➤ www.beyondtools.com
✆ 0733261500 ➤ www.cltoolcentre.com.au
✆ 03 9696 5722 ➤ www.justtools.com.au
✆ 08 8116 0700 ➤ https://toolkitdepot.com.au/
✆ 03 9791 1497 ➤ www.toolhouse.com.au
✆ 0497555505 ➤ www.sjs.net.au
✆ 02 9939 3359 ➤ www.northernabrasives.com.au
✆ 0295197997 ➤ www.fktools.com.au
✆ 08 8162 0800 ➤ https://toolkitdepot.com.au/
✆ 08 9475 3000 ➤ www.toolkitdepot.com.au
✆ 02 8199 1185 ➤ www.sydneytools.com.au
✆ 02 9756 3464 ➤ www.vektools.com.au
✆ 08 9726 6800 ➤ www.totaltools.com.au
✆ 07 5492 7299 ➤ www.gettoolsdirect.com.au
Sending Dust Extractors for Service/Repair
When returning Dust extractors for warranty repair/ chargeable repair or maintenance service please ensure that ONLY the motor section is returned unless repair to the dust container is required
Dust extractors sent in complete, with full or partially full dust bags or in a state that requires the Unit to be cleaned before inspection, will incur an extra handling charge of $50.
Special Requirements for 'H' Class Dust Extractors:
H Class Extractors are designed to be used for the removal of hazardous dusts, it is reasonable to expect that all H Class units have been exposed to materials hazardous to health (such as asbestos).
Due to the risk to handlers the following process to return H Class Extractors for repair must be followed:
- The owner is requested to follow the instructions on the special H Class Decontamination and Transport Form
- The owner is requested to fill in required information on the decontamination and transport form and fax to 03 8795 9221 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The decontamination and transport form must be accompanied by receipt of purchase
Prior to transport all extractors must be:
- Decontaminated and thoroughly washed down
- Dust bag has been removed and dust container decontaminated
- Main filter has been removed
- Extraction hose has been sealed within plastic bag and placed in dust container
- Extractor has been placed within the special H class containment bag (included in original packaging )