OSC VECTURO 18V Starlock Cordless Oscillator Basic in Systainer
Greater precision at maximum performance
Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for.
Furthermore, the StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment, while the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort.
The interplay with the sophisticated positioning and extraction accessories makes the VECTURO an intelligent system solution for most demanding requirements on performance, comfort and precision.
- For creating notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in wood, laminated wood, painted wood, composite materials, GFRP, plasterboard, non-ferrous metals and plastics
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length as well as door frames and pipes
- Scraper for removing tile cement, old paint, glue residues, silicones, carpeting and under-floor coatings
- Suitable for cutting joints in marble, epoxy resin, trass, hard epoxy and cement
- Removing window glass (window putty)
Set-up times are short since saw blades and accessories can be changed without the need for additional equipment. Maximum transmission of power to the saw blade.
Working is comfortable thanks to complete isolation of the motor and housing.
Oscillation angle of 2°/2° (left/right) for quick and precise working.
Saw blades for use with wood, as well as universal and custom applications.
For sawing with minimal dust and having a clear view of the workpiece. Ideal for sawing above head height.
For precisely guided plunge cuts. With integrated depth stop and extractor connector.
For precisely defined plunge cuts – to protect the saw blade.
EC-TEC motor with variable speed control for consistently fast working progress.
Sleek housing with a rubberised grip to make working comfortable.