CTM MIDI-I 15l M Class Dust ExtractorSmall extractor, big on performance
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction (special wet filter required for wet extraction)
- Ideal for mobile use and for final cleaning
- For hazardous dust with limit values ≥ 0.1 mg/m³
- Level storage area for tools and consumables
- Practical cord holder for tidiness and speed
Review of the Festool cordless sanders by The Tool Nut
Bruce's introduction to the cordless sanders
Festool introduces the compact cordless sanders
What other painters think about Festool sanders
It’s closer to 25 minutes with a 20 minute recharge time so if you have two batteries you’ll never be without.
Yes with the adaptor.
Yes, called the RTS 400. The corded version is a little more powerful (max. 12,000 rpm) than the cordless version (10,000 rpm). In return, the cordless version gives you maximum flexibility.
We've got you! Download the Sander Selector. It's the first of it's and nicely classifies all sanders based on for instance weight or application. Or use our filter selection and find the perfect sander for you.
Yes! Book a tool demo and leave the rest with us.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Shoot us a message and we will get in touch in no time.