ISC 240 18V 240mm Cordless Insulation Saw 5.2Ah Set in Systainer
No matter whether freehand or guided with guide rail and stop system, whether working on roofing, scaffolding or flooring, with insulating material made of mineral fibres, natural fibres or PUR insulating boards – the ISC 240 impresses with its mobility, versatility and efficiency, making it the optimal solution for anyone wishing to insulate housing with minimum effort.
- For cutting flexible insulating materials such as glass wool, rock wool and natural fibres (with serrated saw blade cutting set)
- For cutting PUR (polyurethane hard foam) and polystyrene insulating boards (with cross-set saw blade cutting set)
- Cable-free cutting where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Ideal for mobile use in assembly applications
- Cutting of flexible insulating materials with precise angles and accurate dimensions – when used together with the guide rail and the FS-WA-ISC angle stop
- Alternate top bevel saw blade (W/PW)
Low weight, rubber handle areas and a perfectly balanced design – for maximum comfort when working, even in one-handed operation. The double-click protective function prevents the tool from being switched on accidentally for safety while working.
For flexible insulating materials such as mineral wool and natural fibres with serrated cutting set, for insulating materials such as PUR and styrofoam with cross-set cutting set. In two lengths (240 mm/350 mm) for different material thicknesses.
The cutting sets with special saw blades allow you to make rapid progress on your work with an extra-long service life, even with insulating materials up to 350 mm. Thanks to the quick-change system, the cutting set is replaced easily and without the need
A grille protects the maintenance-free EC-TEC motor against dust and fibres and therefore makes it suitable for heavy-duty work on construction sites.
When cutting insulating materials that produce dust, a mobile dust extractor can be connected via the extraction adapter. For a dust-free and healthy working environment.
The combination of brushless EC-TEC motor and 18 V Li-ion battery guarantees long-lasting performance and high traction.
With the guide rail and angle stop (available in a set or as accessories), repeat cuts can be made perfectly straight and with precise angles.