FS Guide Rail 1400 mm
FS 1400 Guide Rail
Made from anodized aluminium, Festool Guide rails are available in eight different lengths from (800 mm - 5000 mm), providing the right rail for every application. The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line, saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work, and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework and wasted material. Connect rails using Festool Guide Rail Connectors to make limitless cuts. Non skid, dual clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant set up time.
Adjust the guidance jaws on your circular saw to fit the guide rail without using tools.
The splinter guards positioned directly on the scribe line prevent the edges from splintering, even on angled cuts.
Use your guide rail with the combination bevel, angles become easy to transfer from the workpiece or wall
Scribe a line, align the guide rail and cut. Zero play guidance ensures no more time consuming planing work, saving you time and money.
Compatible with 17 Festool tools, the guide rail system is designed to make your work easier by providing a perfectly straight cut.
- Jigsaw Guide Rail Attachment$37.00
- Guide Rail Kickback Stop$45.00
- Guide Rail Combination Bevel$235.00
- GECKO Suction Clamp Set$169.00
- Guide Rail Joiner$37.50
- Adjustable Clamps 300 mm$97.50
- Guide Rail Adapter for OF 2200$290.00
- Guide Rail Adapter for OF 1400$140.00
- Guide Rail Rapid Clamp Right Set$105.00
- Guide Rail Parallel Side Fence$399.00
- FS Guide Rail Bag$130.00
- Adjustable Clamps 120 mm$78.00