FS Guide Rail 1400 mm for LR 32 mm Hole System
Made from anodized aluminium, Festool Guide rails with Positioning Holes are available in 1400 mm and 2424 mm lengths. These guide rails are designed specifically to construct cabinets using the European frameless 32 mm system for shelf pins and hardware. Quickly and easily align and machine holes for shelf pins and 35 millimetre cup hinges. The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line, saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Non skid, dual clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant set up time.
Create precise rows of holes spaced 32 mm apart with your guide rail, the LR 32 system and a Festool router.
Adjust the guidance jaws on your circular saw to fit the guide rail without using tools.
The splinter guards positioned directly on the scribe line prevent the edges from splintering, even on angled cuts.
Use your guide rail with the combination bevel, angles become easy to transfer from the workpiece or wall
Scribe a line, align the guide rail and cut. Zero play guidance ensures no more time consuming planing work, saving you time and money.
Compatible with 17 Festool tools, the guide rail system is designed to make your work easier by providing a perfectly straight cut.
- Guide Rail Rapid Clamp Right Set$105.00
- FS Guide Rail Bag$130.00
- Adjustable Clamps 120 mm$78.00
- Guide Rail Adapter for OF 1400$140.00
- Guide Rail Adapter for OF 2200$290.00
- Guide Rail Parallel Side Fence$399.00
- Guide Rail Joiner$37.50
- Jigsaw Guide Rail Attachment$37.00
- Adjustable Clamps 300 mm$97.50
- Guide Rail Kickback Stop$45.00
- Guide Rail Combination Bevel$235.00
- GECKO Suction Clamp Set$169.00