ETSC 125 18V 125mm Cordless Random Orbital 2mm Sander Basic in Systainer
The ergonomic cordless one-handed sander.
The new RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless compact sanders ensure unparalleled mobility and ease of movement when working. The powerful 18 V battery pack with 3.1 Ah guarantees power similar to that of a mains-powered tool. And it is the key to an extremely compact design with balanced weight distribution and perfect ergonomics with a weight of just 1.4 kg. The integral dust extraction system, in combination with the long-life dust collection bag, enables the machine to be used flexibly – effortlessly even overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas. The battery pack can be replaced with the plug it-mains adapter to achieve an unlimited running time – ideal for stationary applications and in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Cable-free sanding where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Mobile working when the power cable and suction hose are extremely disruptive to the application (e.g. vertical surfaces, overheard sanding, rendering edges, etc.)
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnish on window frames, door frames and eaves
- With plug it-mains adapter as a sanding machine with an unlimited running time during continuous electrical operation – ideal for use indoors in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
Work effortlessly overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas – without power cable and hose, with perfect ergonomics and a weight of just 1.4 kg (including battery), perfectly balanced weight distribution and low height.
The powerful 18 V battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures constant sanding and power similar to that of a mains-powered tool.
Thanks to the battery packs with a capacity of 3.1 Ah which run for longer than their charge time.
With the long-life dust collection bag (can be emptied and reused) made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester or in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
The integrated bayonet fitting connects the connecting sleeve on to the dust bag or the suction hose securely and quickly to the extractor connector on the power tool, and it can be detached just as quickly. You decide when, not chance.
Comfortable handle thanks to its soft grip and ergonomically perfect switch position for both left- and right-handed operators.
PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling.
Achieving the perfect surface quality depends on the smallest of details. This is why Festool supplies suitable abrasives for every application and material. For guaranteed cost-effective work with perfect results, from coarse sanding to fine sanding.