CTM 36l M Class Autoclean PLANEX Dust Extractor
The dust extractor for the PLANEX long-reach
For PLANEX and PLANEX Easy
- Ideal for use on plasterboard
- The dust extractor for the PLANEX 2 long-reach and PLANEX Easy Long Reach Sander
- 36L container capacity is perfectly designed for the extreme material removal rates of the PLANEX long-reach sander
- With a kink-resistant hose, and ComfortClean closing slide fitted as standard for even more effective filter cleaning
- Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop
- Clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
- Suction power is adjustable and the switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required and turn off when not.
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
- Plaster and fine dust extraction
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
The AutoClean automatic filter cleaning system keeps the filter clear and suction power constant until completely full. The cleaning system can also be manually activated.
Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth battery pack is switched on.
Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
The comfort clean closing slide creates an extreme vacuum in the container for even more thorough cleaning of the main filter.
The hose garage and cable wrap keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored. Cable wrap includes a smart folding mechanism to help you wind up the cord quickly.