CTM 36l M Class Autoclean Dust Extractor
Lightweight yet powerful
- Guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on-site or in the workshop.
- Ideal for fine concrete, fibre cement, aerated concrete, natural stone and plaster dust
- Perfect for construction site clean up
- Compact and lightweight.
- Clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power.
- Adjustable suction power.
- The switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required, and turn off when not.
- Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 36 promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Stay safe with smooth anti-static hose
- Bluetooth accessories available
Festool dust extractors are fitted with a circuit breaker for safety when a connected load of 1200 watts is exceeded.
Some tools that draw higher wattage can trigger the circuit breaker and if initiated requires the reset button above the socket to be pushed in and reset.
When requiring to use larger wattage tools with dust extraction it is recommended the tool is operated off a separate outlet and a Bluetooth system can then be used to switch the dust extractor on and off as required.
When using tools it is recommended you always use the correct consumable for best results as even lower wattage tools can trip the circuit breaker if the system isn’t matched to the application. (e.g.: saw blade not matched to material)
- Plaster and fine dust extraction
- Automatic operation with power and air tools
- Wet and dry extraction
Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth® module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth® battery pack is switched on.
Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.