C 18V Cordless Drill Plus
- 18 volts of power guarantees the C 18 Cordless Drill works faster, easier and better
- The revolutionary EC-TEC brushless motor is extremely energy efficient, which translates into longer run times
- Wear-free design requires no maintenance and is extremely robust
- The FastFix interface system means the C 18 can do the job of five different drills in one tool
- Stay versatile and flexible by changing in seconds between driving screws, drilling and countersinking, work inside cabinets or around corners with the angle attachment, or right up against the edge with the eccentric offset attachment
- Lightweight, compact and easily fits into tight areas
- Inbuilt LED light ensures precise work even in dark corners.
The Centrotec chuck is compatible only with Festool Accessories. This combination reduces the length and weight of the drill and allows fast change over.
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Carpentry/Joinery and interior fitting
- Trade fair/Metal construction and shopfitting
- Painting and interior decorating
- Bodyshops and paintshops
- Industrial use, fastening in series production
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies and studwork
The brushless EC-TEC motor is wear-free and converts the energy from the battery into optimum power with virtually no losses. The electronic motor management also guarantees maximum service life: Microprocessors monitor and control the temperature, voltage and current consumption of the motor, electronics and battery.
The Li-HighPower Compact battery guarantees full power, while weighing considerably less. To provide even more endurance, the brushless and maintenance-free EC-TEC motor only takes as much power as required by each screwing task.
With the handle positioned on the drilling and screwing axis, the handy and perfectly balanced C-design enables it to be positioned extremely accurately.
As with all cordless drills from Festool, the bits can also be inserted in the direct bit holder of the spindle on the C 18.
The practical bit holder provides space for up to six bits – magnetically secured against falling out.
The angle attachment is perfect for work around corners and reaching concealed screws at tight angles.
Every screw can be reached with the eccentric adapter.
Fast change between drilling, countersinking and screwdriving: The CENTROTEC quick-change system is a chuck and bit holder in one and, at the same time, 50% smaller and 80% lighter than a standard drill chuck. The hexagonal tools are centred using balls – for optimised power transmission and ten times higher true running.
The chuck with a standard width of up to 13 mm also enables the use of all standard bits and drill bits. Tool-free mounting via the FastFix interface.
The C18 can easily adapt to whatever work you're doing. The flexibility of quick and easy chuck attachment changes means the C18 will always get the job done faster.
Fully electronic torque adjustment and shut-off for optimum power development in all situations. The torque setting for screwdriving is retained, even when drilling takes place at maximum torque.
The integrated LED light permits precise work even in dark corners.